Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Our Visit with Santa





Brianne really does like Santa! I know you can't tell by this picture, but we had a great time at the mall last Sunday. We got there early to get in the front of the line. While we were waiting for Santa, Brianne and I walked around the mall. She had fun pointing out all of the manicans body parts; toes, hands, head, nose, etc. Blake didn't fuss at all while waiting in line with Jusitn. He actually fell asleep in the car seat without crying, which never happens, unless we are in a car.
Finally, the moment we had all been waiting for arrived. Santa was here and met with a round of applause and awe from the children! Brianne said "Hey Santa Clause" and waved to him. Blake was still sleeping and I just knew that when I woke him up he was going to scream. But he didn't scream at all, he just grinned and wondered which knee to sit on. Brianne on the other hand screamed her head off as soon as Justin put her in Santa's lap and kept screaming until he picked her up. She stopped as soon as she was in Justin's arms and even waved and said "Bye Bye Santa". Maybe she won't have a meltdown next year and may actually get to tell Santa what she wants for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Blake

Giddy Baby